Mt. Airy Woods
How you can help
Apply for an apartment
Two Single-Family Homes
- The builder of single-family homes was required to provide some affordable housing by the Planning Board; CHN assisted in the process.
- No government funding or support.
- CHN successfully argued to convert one lot into two.
- The builder completed construction, in keeping with other homes.
- CHN marketed and sold the homes for the Village to two families with Croton connections and income limited to 80 percent of County median.
- Affordability covenant expired after 15 years.